EVENTS AT LAMBEAGE
The Events Committee meet every couple of months to discuss our future calendar of events, with something for everyone right on your doorstep. If you would like to subscribe to our newsletters and updates, please get in touch.
The Lambeage Hall committee have been looking at ways to diversify fund raising as we have lost all our income from lettings and events due to the Coronavirus.
We have joined One Lottery which will allow us to have a regular income we can rely on. Our priorities with the hall are to keep going, continuous improvement and better access for all.
Please consider joining us with our fund raising, and tell all your friends too!
• Tickets cost £1 per week – we are asking people to buy them via direct debit where possible. The commitment is for 3 months (or simply ongoing!)
• Our first draw is Saturday 5th September.
• Each week one of our supporters will win a price. The amount will depend on how many sign up to the Lottery.
• Each week up to £25,000 will be won by a supporter nationally.
• The Lambeage Hall will receive 50% of all ticket sales.
Thank you as always for your support of the Lambeage Hall.
WREATH MAKING WITH MEG
Tuesday 15th Dec 2020 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Come along to Lambeage Hall on Tuesday 15th December starting at 1.30pm and make a fabulous Christmas wreath.
£20 per person – booking essential. Afternoon tea included!
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED.